Yesterday I thought of doing a little bit of exercise and chose to walk from school to the 187 bus stop. On my way there, I came across a school bus which dropped off two kids at block 6XX. Shortly after, the bus reversed, turned right an drove maybe half a bus length distance, to srop of another two kids at block 6XY. I was like...wth. Why can't the kids just alight at the same place and then walk towards their block. Guess what happened next? The four kids (and parents) then walked towards another street about 5 metres away, crossed it to another neighbourhood. Anohter question came to mind: Why sigh up for school bus when it doesn't take you to your block???? Where's the school? Two bus stops away.... sighz. Waste of fuel.
In the bus, I came across another funny character. This couple with fake hair were enjoying their afternoon at the back row of the bus. Suddenly, the an sms came in. Guy got up, read, and hit the glass window of the bus REALLY HARD. Of course, pple turned and stared. Guy started shouting, girl asked him to shut up coz she was sleeping.
Another video. I actually like this song, was looking for videos of other pple doing this routine. But this one got me laughing at my seat. Song title: Drama Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjNNZr5cag
