Sunday, April 4, 2010

Broken

My heart is broken again. That's twice in a span of 5 months. Do I really have no future with men? I can't do "enjoy the moment" dates. Believe me, I've tried. I've tried "no strings attached" dates, even if it means going out with the same person many many times. It's difficult not to develop any feelings towards anyone I've spent so much time with.  Can't anyone love me in return?

Whatever it is, I will not go to the person who likes me, but yet I don't. He has to be someone I don't mind taking up space with. What do I do now? Can I still smile when he returns? Or should I wish he doesn't come back and then I won't have to face him again? That way, my broken heart will be mended, even if it takes a long time.

Just the song to express my feelings right now "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion